Thursday, June 28, 2007

Day One Cont.

After finally getting a shower I passed the fuck out for four hours and woke up at 7pm. Since I was hungry I decided to go walk around the city to find some food. My plan for the next couple of days before I have to check-in to school is to wander the city. I found the Temple Bar district and had some chicken curry, but I was still not feeling so well so I didn't feel like going into any of the bars cause they were so crowded. Instead I went back to the area around the hostel and got myself a Bulmers at the same pub I had breakfast in. It was chill and there was a man playing the guitar and singing music. But now I'm back at the hostel and will probably go to sleep soon. Hopefully tomorrow I will be feeling better and more up to do stuff. This city is pretty trippy. Its really international, most people I hear speaking while walking down the street are speaking foreign languages. Its kind of cool but also intimidating.

Things to do while here:

  • Go to Hurling Match
  • See Riverdance (hells yeah it’s the original baby!)
  • Visit Road Records
  • Go to Whelands
  • I'll add more when I think of them.

1 comment:

An Aspiring Assistant said...

ooooooohhhhh, whelands... i'd like a mocha cappucino with chocolate sprinkles...

the Bitch misses you too :)