Thursday, June 28, 2007

Day One

So we finally landed in Dublin at like 9:30am. The rest of the flight was ok. Went through customs and got my bags. Remember the well-behaved cute kids from earlier? Well they turned into little terrors at the baggage claim. The two littlest kept sitting on the moving belt. Their mom kept telling them no, but nothing more and they blatantly disobeyed her. She reminded me of a dog owner that can't control their dog, continually repeating to the dog, sit and the dog running away. She didn't have any control whatsoever. Please remind me that I never want kids! Ugh! After getting my bags I went outside and saw my bus I needed to take into the city. Managed to find my hostel and check in but my room wasn't going to be ready until 1pm and it was 10am. So I put my luggage away and went out to roam the city. Found a pub and had some breakfast and then wandered some more until coming back to the hostel to get online. We have free wireless here so that’s pretty cool. Its 1 now so I'm gonna check on my room.

No comments: